Where to buy 900mm shower enclosure?

We've finally got fed up with the curtain, and want to get an enclosure. The tray is 900mm square (not quadrant or anything odd) and flat topped, designed to take one. But we haven't found any beyond one in Wickes and a couple at bathstore.com - all of which are plain glass. We want something patterned, not least because it won't require polishing after every shower. Any ideas? Someone with a showroom in east Berkshire or thereabouts preferred.

Thx

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

=================================== Some here but maybe not close enough for you:

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Andy Champ wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

Many plumbers merchants have showrooms and will usually give a good discount off the retail price.

There are *many* 900mm shower enclosures - have a look at the products here, for example:

We have a 900 X 900mm Collage with pivot door. Both door and side panel are printed (etched?) with the Victoria pattern:

Very nice - but quite expensive. And I can assure you that in a hard water area it most certainly needs regular cleaning!

[Aside: Bathstore is part of the (huge) Wolseley group of plumbers merchants, but I personally don't like them much. You will probably find a greater choice of products at a smaller local merchant...]

Hope this helps

Reply to
Richard Perkin

Fail on the glass front - plain only - and the fact they come with a tray. Thanks for trying.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Nearest stockist 6 miles away. I know what I'm doing on Saturday!

Thanks

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ