Where to buy 10mm "stand off" pipe clips?

I'm having a really hard time finding a supplier for these.

I mean the sort of pipe clip that has has two semi-circular halves that clamp round the pipe with a pair of screws and one of the halves has a little stalk with a screw through it to fix to a surface. The ones I have hold a 10mm pipe about 2cm or so from the surface.

BES have bigger ones, one brand (?) name is Munson.

I want brass (or stainless would be OK) ones for 10mm pipe.

Reply to
tinnews

Here's the exact type of thing I want, but they don't have them as small as 10mm:-

tinnews

Reply to
Bob Eager

Ah. Not 10mm, sorry.

Reply to
Bob Eager

>> Yes, but as far as I can see all of those are big, much bigger than

French eBay then? They certainly seem to use a lot more small bore pipework in France for supplying taps/toilets etc. so I would imagine that there will be eBay merchants there selling 10mm fittings as well. The tricky bit will be finding out what they're call in French.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Well I won't go via Google groups but it might be worth a try, I'm already on fr.rec.bateaux and fr.rec.sport.equitation.

Reply to
tinnews