Where to buy Pipe Collars?

Hi The only 15mm chrome pipe collars /covering pipe's entry point to the wall/ I have seen are made of plastic. I would prefer metal one. Same for pipe chrome covers /wraps around the pipe/ Any suggestions where to buy them from? Thanks in advance Rafal

Reply to
Rafal

Try the big plumbers merchants like Plumb Center.

Reply to
IMM

Thanks but they do not do it

Reply to
Rafal

perhaps chromed wardrobe rail fittings fixed with chromed screws for the entry/exit covers?

The problem I'd see with chromed metal covers for the pipes is that you wouldn't be able to spring them open to get them on/off. If you've got to take off the rad valves to drop the cover over the pipe then you may as well replace the visible section with chromed pipe (if you've got floorboards, that is, because if it comes into/out of a solid floor or wall then this might not be a trivial task).

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

Who do not do what?

Reply to
hudsterou

On Mon, 10 May 2004 09:33:33 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "hudsterou" strung together this:

Read the rest of the thread and you'll find out.

Reply to
Lurch

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "hudsterou" saying something like:

Those who, for whatever reason, choose not to carry out an activity.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Whoosh. Over your head that went.

Reply to
hudsterou

On Thu, 13 May 2004 13:21:39 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "hudsterou" strung together this:

It went part way over, then came down a bit lower after I pressed send!

Reply to
Lurch