Where have the 114mm holesaws gone?

Apart from Screwfix who want 27.19 for one

they seem not to exist apart from online shops.

Reply to
ARW

Wickes...

polygonum

Ooops - that looks to be online only :-(

Reply to
polygonum

But all I get is

"Sorry, the product you are searching for is not available in any Wickes store. Please search for another product or contact our Customer Services team for advice on 0845 163 1846. They are open Monday to Friday (8:00am to

8:00pm), Saturday (8:30am to 5:30pm) and Sunday (10:00am to 4:00pm)."
Reply to
ARW

Time to try a couple of other places then. But it's not like I am asking for a lot is it?

Reply to
ARW

It is truly odd how this sort of thing happens quite often. Something quite standard suddenly disappears for no obvious reason - and across multiple suppliers.

Reply to
polygonum

That suggests a single manufacturer and a lot of badge engineering.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

These pictures are not of 114mm (nearly 4 1/2") hole saws.

Reply to
F Murtz

Its the aliens, they needed a lot to modify their saucers for the latest version of the Neutron drive coffee attachment.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff