Where can I buy sulphuric acid?

Intriguing. I've not heard of doing that before. Does it give a better finish than using boiling water?

thanks,

dan.

Reply to
dwtowner

French polish suppliers usually stock sulphuric

Reply to
stuart noble

I think you want uk.assorted.trendy.hysterias. It's over there ->

somewhere.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Part P does not apply. Everything else might. Not joking.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) saying something like:

Phil L talking bollocks? Shoorly not.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

My old lab assistant thought he was invulnerable too. He died of cancer.

Spamlet

I bought a box of battery acid last week to fill a couple of dry batteries I bought for a classic car.

I bought it from SC parts near Gatwick with the batteries, but they also suggested trying motor bike shops.

They won't supply acid mail order though.

dan

Reply to
Dan Smithers

Dear Mr.Dan,

Greetings. We the VAIKASH EXIMS is the leading exporter of sulphuric acid

98% from India.

For further more, snipped-for-privacy@bsnl.in snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Skype: v aikashexims

Whatsapp, Viber, Wechat : 91 94431 31190

With rgds ? K.K.Kumar

Reply to
eximsvaikash

Blimey, I guess if you buy from them its the acid test if they are real or not. I can see the expression on the face of the customs man now...... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff