What type of switch?

I need to replace the isolating switch for the shower, it is currently a white square one with a red on/off switch fitted on the wall next to the light switch, same size as a 3 pin socket. Do I need a ....

20A dp switch 13A fused unit 45A double pole cooker switch or what, I dont understand the terminology
Reply to
SS

In article , SS writes

Take it off and have a look?

Is it a pumped shower or an electric shower?

Reply to
John

Its an electric shower.

Reply to
SS

Then you need a 45A switch.

eg

ARWadsworth

If its in the shower room shouldn't it be a ceiling pull switch?

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

Same too for the light switch - if close to the shower.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Good

Reply to