Weird tools

What are they?

I can figure out, but some are a puzzle.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

This -

might help

Chris

Reply to
chris 159

It didnt, which is partly why I asked the question.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Looks like "art" to me but I don't understand russian.

Reply to
Chris

The message from snipped-for-privacy@care2.com contains these words:

I love the still made from a pressure cooker.

for anyone who remembers Flanders and Swann's "Design for living"...

Guy King

The message from snipped-for-privacy@care2.com contains these words:

Well, some need a bit of lateral thinking. "Element of nourishment from the "polaroid" " is presumably Polaroid Power Pack.

Reply to
Guy King

prokolka is the one I didnt work out.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

"adornment, the decor" so presumably its just a home made decoration of some sort

Chris

Reply to
chris 159