Water Softener

I'm planning on fitting a new kitchen and would like to put in a water softener whilst I'm redoing all the pipes. Are they all the same or can anyone recommend one over another? (Any good links anyone?)

thanks

JB

Reply to
John Biddiscombe

I bought the top-of the range one Permutit from B&Q, at £468 it didn't break the bank -->

's done well so far, only downside was an engineer warranty visit due to it dumping the contents of the brine over the garage floor due to a faulty seal.

Regards, Steve

Reply to
StevieBoy