Waste pipe strap boss

I need to fit a strap boss onto a stack to accomodate a 32mm waste pipe, the stack is pvc but been around a few years, are all stacks a standard size ?

And what size hole do I drill in the stack for the 32mm pipe?

Reply to
Richard

there are a couple of different types of these strap bosses, the type that is easiest to use is the one that goes around the stack pipe completely and then is held into position with a simple bolt. this type requiring no glue to weld in place, only a bead of silicon. be aware also that most have a top side it is important as it only sits correctly on the stack pipe one way up, due to a small angle which may not be obvious. the size of the hole varies and is best measured when you buy the boss regards bob

Reply to
crooksie

and use _lots_ of solvent (for the boss to soil pipe connection)!

-- John Stumbles

-+

Reply to
John Stumbles