Warmroof Systems

All
Has anyone had any involvement with a company called Warmroof Systems. http://www.warmroof.co.uk / I have recently had some issues with them at the moment and looking for anyone else that may have had the same problems.
They quoted one price for the job assuring us that any other costs they would pay and that all we paid was the price quoted.
Well as you can imagine this is not at all the case and they are refusing to complete the work until we pay out an extra 1000.
Please let me know if you have had similar experiences at all with them
Regards
CK

If only you'd asked here *before* going ahead...
--
*I must always remember that I'm unique, just like everyone else. *

Sounds like a case for Watchdog www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog
Also try a search for warmroof on http://groups.google.com

contract in more detail they have got a small print clause hidden at the bottom of the page as they normally do, ah well guess it will just have to be done, got some good reports on their work however so here's hoping they do as well with me although at the moment I dont have much confidence they have stuffed up the work partially already with the wrong tiles and beams bein delivered by their suppliers.
Hopefully I will have a fully working roof for xmas
Thanks for the reply though
CK