Wardrobe Mirror

Hi

I was wondering if any body has any advice in terms of fixing a mirror on the inside of a wardrobe door.

Thanks

Reply to
yshaikh01

A few clues would help

e.g. size weight of mirror, is it in a frame or not, what is wardrobe door made of

Tony

Reply to
TMC

TMC

Sorry, havent bought the mirror so dont know about weight, but wardrobe door is most likely chipwood as it has a maple finish on top. What I want to do is attatch a frameless mirror to the inner side of the wardrobe door. Where can I get this type of mirror and what to you attach it with glue/screws etc

Many Thanks

Reply to
yshaikh01

Focus DIY have a pretty good range of plain rectangular mirrors which would be suitable. For fixings, I'd also recommend those fixings which TMC mentioned. Don't go for mirror screws (ie, screws through holes in the corners of the mirror) because they are made wide enough to accept wide screws which will be too long for the thickness of your door.

David

Reply to
Lobster