Very OT: multi-player combat flight sim

Has anyone got experience of putting together a multi-player combat flight-sim? (I'm thinking of up to five networked PCs so people can fly against each other) If so it would be good to hear what S/W you used and what problems you had to overcome.

Reply to
NoSpam

You may already have heard of it, but have a look here if not. Might not be exactly what you want, but there are some very knowledgable folk on the AA servers .. ;)

Paul - xxx

local network but I'll ask the people there - they will probably know more than the DIY people (although daily I'm surprised at the level of expertise here - even explosives; maybe we need a skills register)

Reply to
NoSpam