Vaillant Turbomax plus diverter valve

Hello

It would be great of someone can help me with my query. I have repairing and servicing Vaillant combi boilers for the past year, I know Sine 18s wax capsule stats can be change and the flow switch can be cleaned. On Turbomax boilers, when the diverter valve fails it can be cleaned and refurbished to be used again. But on the new Turbomax Plus boilers I do not know how I can refurbish them, I have about 8 faulty diverter valves and before I hand them over for scrap, I would like to find out exactly if and how I can refurbish them.

Reply to
abuhafsah

If you don't get an answer here, you could try:

- a Q & A site for boiler problems only Hugh

Reply to
Hugh