vaillant turbomax - expansion vessel + valve

vaillant turbomax plus 824E - can anyone tell me where physically the expansion vessel and recharging valve is. I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

In article , sm_jamieson writes

According to the installation manual I downloaded for our one at the Scout Hut, it is towards the right.

The CH return pipe enters, there is the pressure relief and then above there is a T. Immediately to the left there is another T with a thin pressure vessel immediately above. The pressure valve is on the top.

Reply to
John