UPVC French Widows - Lockmaster Lock

I fiddled about with the hinges today to improve the alignment a bit (one door was rubbing the bottom lock plate).

I now find that I am having to pull up really hard on the handle in order to get the key to turn. Everything appears to be well adjusted - the only thing I haven't yet checked is if one of the hook bolts might be fouling the bottom of one of the recesses in the opposite jamb.

Any obvious things to look out for? I took the Eurocylinder out and greased the cam so it isn't friction in that area. The mechanism has 4 rollers and two hook bolts as well as the normal shoot bolt operated by the key.

Reply to
John