Underfloor Heating

Sorry about the new post, I've tried twice to continue the old thread but it doesn't seem to work. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Anyway, thanks for the Equator lead Bez, on their website they say:-
"It is important to note that the use of the Equator underfloor heating system for conservatory installations will not provide sufficient comfort heat during the mid-winter season."
So, full marks to Marley for being honest!
The Natural Philospher asked "No, but I think it would probably be OK. Post your calculations here, for discussion." So here goes:-
The conservatory will only have 2 outside walls so I have assumed no heat loss or gain from the other 2 walls. Likewise, I have assumed no heat loss through the heated floor.
Internal floor area would be 3.92m x 3.52m Glass, double, Low E U=2.0 dwarf walls, cavity, insul. U=0.56 Outside temp -1 Inside temp 20
Floor ->No losses as such.
Dwarf walls ========== (3.92+3.52) x 0.5 x 0.56 x 21 = 44W.
glass walls ========== (3.92+3.52) x 1.7m x 21 x 2 = 532W
glass roof ========== 2 x 3m x 2m x 21 x 2 = 504W <- 2 "sloping sides" 1 x 3.24sq m x 21 x 2 = 136W <- 1 "sloping end panel" very approx
Air at 1,5 changes/hr. ==================== Volume = 37.26cu m * 0.33 * 21 = 259W.
Total = 1475W
So, the internal area is 13.8 sq m which even at 100W/sq m is slightly short of the required heat, assuming I've got the above right!
Regards, Jon...