Trying to find a car repair group

Hi, sorry this is a bit off topic.

I'm trying to locate a car maintenance group similar to UK DIY, but dealing with cars of course. I'm sure there used to be one but I can't find it. Can anyone provide me with an address?

TIA

Xav

Reply to
xav

Mostly, I find them by looking for the car make in the name of a newsgroup. Apart from that, it's mostly moderated forums for each make.

Reply to
John Williamson

uk.cars.rec.maintenance

Reply to
Andy Cap

Sorry. uk.rec.cars.maintenance !

Reply to
Andy Cap

Hi Many thanks, the rec.cars is the one I was looking for (I hope)

Now to see if we can get the Micra going!

Many thanks

Xav

Reply to
xav

But also do a search on your actual car model - there is likely a forum on Yahoo Groups or whatever specific to it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thanks for your advice, I got to uk rec cars, which is probably what I had in mind anyway.

Have a good one...

Regards

Xav

Reply to
xav

And you and yours.

Your actual question wasn't model specific, and you'd have got the same sort of answers here. DIY is a very broad church...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)