Tricity Bendix cooker

My Tricity Bendix electric cooker, model SIE 454, has built up an accumulation of brown grease/dirt behind the clear plastic cover under the control knobs. I can easily remove the knobs, but how do I remove the plastic cover for cleaning? There are plastic mouldings surrounding the panel, but no obvious means of removing them. Unfortunately the cooker is out of guarantee.

Terry D

Reply to
Terry D