Noisy Tricity Bendix Dishwasher

Hi

We have had the Tricity Bendix DH092 dishwasher for 3 years now. Over the last couple of days it has been making a terrible noisy while in operation. It is almost like a vibration. The actual cleaning is working fine but the noise is driving up mad. It appears to be coming from the back of the appliance.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Craig

Reply to