Tradesmen

All explained here:

mark

Damn you! Just spent/wasted an hour following and reading links!

Reply to
PeterC

"The sole reason for the existence of a "handyman" is to provide fantasies for women based on ridiculous story-lines, such as turning up early for the job, in order to eventually entice the poor woman to his aptly named pickup truck where he will disgrace the male species by crying on her shoulder about failing to be a t The sole reason for the existence of a "handyman" is to provide fantasies for women based on ridiculous story-lines, such as turning up early for the job, in order to eventually entice the poor woman to his aptly named pickup truck where he will disgrace the male species by crying on her shoulder about failing to be a tradesman rather than making poor pick up lines. radesman rather than making poor pick up lines. "

Come on MH. Defend yourself.

Archie

Reply to
Archie

Its not me. I gave up sex for religious reasons. God made me ugly :-(

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I do believe that the TMH is happily married.

A good electrician should always look out for damp sockets in the bedroom that need inspecting and servicing.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Blast. I've missed that ruse for many years! Watch out ladies. :)

Reply to
Clot

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth" saying something like:

Blimey, suddenly everyone's Toolbag Ted.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon