Toolstation catalogue

FYI Toolstation now do an A4 size catalogue, much easier to read than the old A5 jobby.

Found them at a trade counter. They are flagged up at £1 but I've managed to blag 3 copies for nothing so far.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

mike

Reply to
Bob Martin

David

Reply to
Lobster

Still working here, strangely.

It's Father Ted explaining to Dougal the difference in size of the toy cows nearby and the real cows far away.

Also included in this longer clip:

't Dave a stage magician as well as a Medway Handyman? I think what we need is a video of him re-enacting the scene with Toolstation catalogues, and Dennis standing in for Dougal. "These are small... but those are far away."

Reply to
mike

Well that link plays a father ted video.

Reply to
dennis

It would be more fun if he was explaining the differences in depth of field and depth of focus which give away what is a real cow and what is a model cow when you actually see them through a camera. It explains why some people don't fall for camera tricks like that.

Reply to
dennis

I'll bet you stand on your own at parties.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

May be more fun in your world.

Reply to