Today top top

Probably the same as the last top tip I gave.

Don't drive a Fiat.

My works van is in for a service so I had another works van - both Fiats. I managed 2 miles before the replacemant one conked out on me about 200m from the Fiat dealers but on the wrong side of the dual carriageway!

The third van did not break down (another Fiat) but I suspect that replacement one knew that I had spent ages loading it with tower scaffofld.

Reply to
ARW

I thought the subject was a review of a dominatrix service.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I always thought that you afford to buy your own van and that you were bright enough to be self employed. Never mind, council estate scum you will always be.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Things are made to a price these days. It seems actual usage of any item is a secondary consideration. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Don't try thinking - you will always be wrong. I am self employed and have my own van (one that does not breakdown and need towing).

Have you washed your plastic butterflies ready for the summer?

Reply to
ARW