Today is The Medway Handmans 60th Birthday

So Happy Birthday mate.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Yes have a good one young man (I officially became a pensioner a couple of weeks ago).

Reply to
Tim Streater

Yes, Happy Birthday. Had mine last December but waiting until 7th September for the bus pass...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Have a Good One Dave!!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Happy Birthday and many more of them and your contributions to this NG! from a 73 year old Alan>

Reply to
Roberts

I too hope Dave has a good one - but I thought the TMH was only born in

2006 so I reckon he ought to have another "official" birthday celebration too every year :)
Reply to
Robin

Echoed.

Owain

I like this newsgroup - it makes me feel young.

Reply to
Owain

Yes, good things about turning 60 are the bus/train pass and free prescriptions, can't think of much else ;) Have a good one, Dave.

Reply to
brass monkey

Happy Birthday from me too, mate ! Thanks for all your useful comments over the years.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

What you bought him? A bike?

Reply to
dennis

Happy Birthday, Junior ;-)

Have a good one!

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David WE Roberts

Happy Birthday!

Reply to
dom

In article , brass monkey scribeth thus

The prescriptions will do fine;))..

Can't be arsed with the busses, they never go where I want to go. Tho I might just try the infamous Cambridge Misguided Busway sometime;!..

Likewise mate:))

Get any useful D-I-Y pressies?...

Reply to
tony sayer

Well you have to give up something for living in the beautiful countryside. And you'd probably find the majority would complain of the traffic if there were good services. You just can't win...

Here in the smoke, I get free travel on the busses local trains and underground. So can go for miles and miles and miles...

And from me. Who stopped having birthdays years ago. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Dave Plowman (News) wrot

How does that work for trains? based on post code?

And from me, nearly there too.

AJH

Reply to
andrew

I've got both of them already!

(I live in Scotland)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Wow. I share a birthday with someone famous ! ;-)

Happy birthday TMH

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

I've never worked out where and why the outer limit is on the overground. It goes as far as Epsom Downs to the south - and that's well outside the London area.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Happy Birthday Andy.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Are you so mean that you cannot wish TMH a Happy 60th Birthday then?

Reply to
ARWadsworth