Tile adhesive recommendation

I have eight 'heavy' 400mm x 400mm wall tiles to fit in a bathroom refurb. Anyone care to recommend an adhesive?

Something from Toolstation or Screwfix would be mildly preferable in terms of adding it to an order I need to place for other items.

As a general guide if the adhesive is said to be for porcelain tiles it should be OK.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Mapei Keraquick - not cheap but very good and from memory available from Screwfix.

Reply to
rbel