Thermotex?

Has anybody had any dealings with this firm? I have, and I am not sure whether or not their work or prices were reasonable. Any views and/or experiences will be gratefully received. This company is in Reading - for all I know they have other branches. I was not too keen on the threatening manner of the person who seamed to be in charge. Having had his men tear bits off my house which just could not be left like that, he threatened to walk away leaving it like that if I did not aggree to a price which seemed pretty absurd to me. Even after that his men kept poking holes in things, which were in need of repair (it is true) - was obliged to say "Do not do that!!!" several times.

Reply to
GPG

GPG wrote on 11/11/2005 :

That sounds like criminal damage to me, give the police a call.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield