Thermal underwear...!

I think we have discovered why penguins mate for life, they'd freeze to death if they didn't have a partner to schnugle up to :-)

Reply to
fred

Right now, trying to stay warm! ;-)

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Marks and Sparks thermals just work, end of. I've been using them on the bikes and sites for years - by god they're long lasting too.

Reply to
grimly4

I'm surprised they didn't say C&A

Reply to
grimly4

Politicians too!

Reply to
Martin

(preferably

AIUI cotton absorbs moisture into its structure and thus takes much longer to dry than wool or manmade fibres. Look at 100% polyester shirts, "drip dry" in moments compared to a high cotton content shirt.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Lidl: +1

Reply to