That's better

Last year I bought the B&Q Performance Pro cordless power tool kit (sabre saw, drill, circular saw, torch), my major regret was that the kit didn't include a jigsaw and later I was irked by the cheap quality of the charger supplied which tended to overcook batteries.
I've just bought the B&Q PP 18V jigsaw which uses the same batteries (comes with 2 of) and best of all it comes with a decent 1 hour charger with a proper charge controller that disconencts the battery once it is charged.
Perfect. Buying the entire bundle (both jigsaw and other tools) costs 219 and gives a total of five batteries one good charger and one that works but is a tad annoying. Good tools for the price in my opinion.
--
"I have come up with a sure-fire concept for a hit television show,
which would be called `A Live Celebrity Gets Eaten by a Shark'."

A simple plug in timer will help to solve these problems. It's kept my el cheapo Power Devil drill/driver's batteries going for over 2 years now despite being kept in an unheated garage in Dundee.
Peter
--
Peter Ashby