talk about doing things the hard way...

(a slightly ott way of opening a bottle of wine). ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim

A Better URL for PCs

Adrian C

I just get a list of 4 videos including Kony 2012 and Justin Beeber.

Reply to
Mark

Well cannot look if its visual, but a while back, well quite a while back, someone at the place I worked tried to open a bottle with a tube cutter, needless to say, it was not a pretty sight. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Apologies, I posted the link from my iPad and it gave a link for mobile devices. Adrian posted a better one.

Tim Downie

Hi Brian,

Imagine a Heath Robinson, Rowland Emett & Tim Hunkin getting together to make the most complicated machine possible to open a bottle of wine (and pour a glass).

This machine was produced by a chap called Rob Higgs who has made a number of machine/scuptures.

Tim

Brian Gaff wrote:

Reply to
Tim Downie

I thought you were supposed to use a sabre? Or is that just Champagne?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ