Supplier of kitchen cupboard hanging rails?

Can anyone help me track down a supplier (preferably local to Southampton) of a metal hanging rail for kitchen wall cupboards that will let me support the weight across the studs of a dry lined wall? My cabinets are the normal B&Q jobbies that hook onto metal wall plates in the top two corners.
I am not convinced that hollow wall toggle fittings on plasterboard will hold up my new units when they have been filled with the normal junk!
The kind of thing I had in mind can be seen as the second to last item on this page: http://www.a-dore-kitchen-design.co.uk/shop/Cabinet_Fittings2023.htm
This has a similar profile to the small fitting plates that come with the cabinets but has a length of 2 metres odd (more than enough for the job!). Unfortunately, whilst these guys have this at a good price, I think 20 quid delivery is a bit steep (and want to do the job sooner rather than later).
My less preferable alternative is to hack out the plasterboard and fit a wooden batten in place and fit the wall plates to that.
Thanks for any help or advice,
Dave

Dave,
There is a standard strip used in electrical installations for mounting contactors etc called 'Din Rail' - see:
http://www.cse-distributors.co.uk/cabmgmt/mountingrail.htm
It comes in two versions - 'top hat section' where the rail lugs bend outwards (which you want), and 'unequal section' where the rail lugs bend inwards.
RS components sell it online and any decent sized local trade electrical supplier should stock it by the 3 metre length.
Regards,
Andrew Mawson
Dave Brown wrote:

A rather more sane alternative is to get a strip of ply as thick as teh gap between the cabinet rear and eh wall, and screw that to the studs, and simply hook the caboinet onto that. A couple of woodscrews will hold it from falling off. The cabinet top takes most of the weight.

Dave Brown wrote:

I recently did this by fixing a strip of ply inside the back of each unit, across the top. Then paint it white and you can screw through it into the studs at any point along the width of the unit.