Suggestions For A Wireless Thermostat

Now I know how to wire one up to my system.

I wondered if anyone could suggest a decent wireless Thermostat and Receiver pack?

Is it worthwhile buying on ebay - or would I get a cheap forgery?

Reply to
MHGAS

Programmable or normal dial type?

Seems a less likely thing to bother forging - I doubt the market for them is vast.

Reply to
John Rumm

I would avoid the ones that have the soft rubber buttons for the controls. I have a reputable make of controller but the buttons began to fail after about 1 year.

Robert

Reply to
RobertL