Stuck double glazed type door.

What can be done with one of those back doors (no glass) white plastic type that seems to be stuck as it won't open, it appears that it might have warped over time and now just won't open. Is there a secret place to kick it, or any other advice....

Reply to
whisky-dave

stuck as it won't open, it appears that it might have warped over time and now just won't open. Is there a secret place to kick it, or any other advice....

Subsidence?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I did think of that but the 1st floor flat is from the 1930s I think. About 2 years ago they did have the fire escape replaced so there is that possibility.

Reply to
whisky-dave