Sourcing french door

Hi,

thanks for replies on previous posts, the shed building continues, now looking for a door (and windows). uPVC (or other low-maintenance) and double-glazed. Best I can find so far is 399 at B&Q for 149 cm wide doors. Anywhere else I should look?

FJG

Reply to
Fevric J. Glandules

France ?? Baz

Reply to
Baz

I look forward to seeing that appear in ahbou. :-)

Reply to
Johny B Good

It's still alive?

Reply to
Fevric J. Glandules

Barely. I get a bunch of posts (3 to 6 or so) appear once every 6 to

12 months. As a matter of fact I got 4 posts appear just a few days back (probably why I made the comment).
Reply to
Johny B Good