Source for 1.25" layflat tubing?

I've just bought a submersible pump with an outlet spigot to take 1.25" tubing. Can anyone suggest a source for 1.25" layflat PVC tubing?

Reply to
Nigel M

size is unimportant (once you're over)

Reply to
Ian Stirling

heavy duty layflat tubing (at least 1mm wall thickness, preferably 2mm).

This source is 125 microns maximum, it's a long polythene bag!

Reply to
Nigel M

Oops. However, I have used this stuff for pump output. If it's not walked on, and it's not going over sharp stuff, it works well.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Machine Mart? I've seen the stuff in their cat bit not noted the sizes available.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I've used this

from Machine Mart.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

2 inch layflat tends to be the industry norm. Could you not step upto this size with an adapter. Why do you need layflat ? You can get nonlayflat in 1.25 commonplace.

Regards Pete

Peter Stockdale

Yes - I apologise, this does seem to be a better solution than my previous offering

Peter Stockdale

Reply to
Peter Stockdale

Excellent, thank you.