SOT: Audio Jumble in Kent, 6th October

Me mentioned here many times before before, but since Mr Medway H is out promoting Screwfix ...

A heads up for peeps that do fancy for broken and nice (not so not-broken) bits of yesteryears high(-er) end audio. To haggle, buy and gawk at :-)

Sunday 6th October in Tonbridge, Kent.

There's also a rather nice "eat all you can stuff down" chinese oriental buffet club restaurant nearby, where normally I end up...

Reply to
Adrian C

This bit rather puts me off:-

To quote Ken Kessler, Hi-fi News May 2001:

"It all came flooding back, I was like a kid in a candy store... the place was bursting with top-flight dealers in vintage audio gear, components, valves, vinyl, open reel tapes - you name it. What staggered me most were the true rarities."

If it's just dealers, you might as well stick to Ebay.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

May 2001?

Reply to