Snickers Worktrousers at Screwfix

Snickers DuraTwill trousers

49.99 (down from 64.99) ATM for anyone who need very good worktrousers.

Probably the best work trousers in the world.

Reply to
ARW

Great trousers, last years. Just bought some of the lightweight summer ones for the coming heatwave...

Reply to
yendor

Made of chocolate biscuits are they?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

The PROPER name for the chocolate biscuit is Marathon.

Or am I the only one to think so?

Reply to
ARW

Amazing. Workwear with 35 inch leg. Never seen that before, most manufacturers of any kind of trousers think that 33 is long. Well it isn't!

Reply to
Ramsman

Yep the 35" leg fits me perfectly.

Reply to
yendor

Shame they have nothing for us fat bastards...

Just did a search for Trousers 42", and it suggested:

Which to be fair is not a bad price for a cope and stick router set, but I am going to look pretty daft only wearing that!

Reply to
John Rumm

Available up to 47", just not from screwfux ...

Andy Burns

In article , John Rumm writes

There must be some mishtake, that's a chest size ;-)

Reply to
fred

37" available too

djc

For a girl perhaps ;-)

I was in my early teens last time I fitted in anything with 42" chest.

Reply to
John Rumm

Odd they go from 41" to 44" and miss the more popular 42"

Reply to
John Rumm

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but a woman's chest size is actually measured below her breasts and has nothing to do with her bust size.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Very odd - they switch between odd and even and miss some but have the rare one-inch increments at other steps. IME most companies stick to odd or even across their range.

Reply to
polygonum

That must be for tall people, not us normal 6'6"-ers.

Reply to
Ramsman

They seem to know what fits odd people:-)!

Reply to
ARW

Hmm, deal seems to have ended. A pity, I quite fancied a pair after the positive comments here...

Thanks for the heads up anyway.

J^n

Reply to
jkn

As a protest, I've never bought one since they changed the name, not that I was a big fan anyway.

I'd never buy Snickers trousers either, since it's a silly name for trousers...

Reply to
Halmyre

positive comments here...

Do they have the statutory warning: May contain nuts?

I'll get me coat...

Reply to
Ramsman

Not buying something that you do not like is not much of a protest is it?

Reply to
ARW