Sliding wardrobes

My old sliding wardrobes have come off the tracks and over the years bits and pieces have been lost I am looking at replacing them but I am working to a limited budget any ideas or can they be repaired

cd

Reply to
CDOYLE0361

You could put your clothes-rail on a skateboard... still havea sliding wardrobe ;pp (Ok, someone had to say it;))

If its a stanley wardrobe, google for their address and ring them. They sent me some replacement bits 12 moths ago on a 7 yrs old door system

hth

-- Jet

Reply to
Jet

Any chance of posting the number here? I've tried google etc. and just get 8 billion hits for price comparison sites & search engines :-/....TIA

Reply to
airsmoothed

Yup, dug it out::

""Should you require a supplier in your area please contact Stanley direct on (0114) 2768888. ""

I remember when I rang I was asked to supply a number... so take a good squint at the mechanisms, it'll be on there somewhere ;)

hth

-- Jet

Reply to
Jet

As it happens, I was fitting one of these last week so have the instructions on my desk - their customer service number is 0114 276

4099

David

Reply to
Lobster

Ok thanks for that Folks, now to find the scrap of paper I wrote the part number down on :-)

Reply to
airsmoothed

Nice one Stanley...phoned them Friday; new parts arrived free of charge Saturday morning...:-))

Reply to
airsmoothed