Sliding door parts

Can anyone help with this. i have a aluminium greenhouse and the door has fallen off. On inspection it slides across using two small black wheels, appromimately 1.5 cm in diameter, with an inner wheel-believe it or not that actually has ball bearings in it. One is broken- where can I get a replacement-or where can I buy a relacement sliding door track ? B+Q look at me as if I am an alien !

Reply to
sndevereux

The only people I know who have such things are double glazing repair people for repairing the same on patio doors (I have , in fact, recently had such a job done). The parts they have may be too heavy duty for a greenhouse though.

(You actually went to B&Q expecting them to have something like that??)

Reply to
Bob Mannix

As it is a greenhouse perhaps a greenhouse supplier?

Try

or
Tony

Reply to
TMC

pchenderson.com

manufacture and sell all kinds of sliding door gear - either direct or via a local builders' merchant.

Good luck

Lynet

Reply to
Lynet Smith