Anyobdy want to recommend me as a friend with Ironmongery Direct

Hi All

I need to buy some stuff from Ironmongery Direct, anybody already a customer and want to get an easy =A315 ;-). You'll need to provide your email so I can send you my details for you to complete the form. I'll spend =A345 so I get free postage and you get your =A315.

cheers

Reply to
gna03633