Skipweasel?

Where am I? The checky curtains are all covered in sawdust and there is a half molished book case on the table.

Reply to
Cerumen

I've met him, he has a bad heart so he might be taking things easy.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You say the nicest things :-)

BTW, Spouse has a brand new pc with video drive, I'm looking forward to settling down to watch - after all this time!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The message from "Cerumen" contains these words:

Ah, look, just hoover that up, will you? And carefully, it's probably MDF dust.

Reply to
Guy King

Psst, we call em DVD drives these days...

Reply to
John Rumm

Why? Izzit particularly bad for one?

Reply to
Countess-Palatine Blackberry t

Could you ask him to bequeath the intellectual property in his website to the UKDIYFAQ?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Andy Burns

Countess-Palatine Blackberry the Perplexed of Divine Intervention.typed

Yeah, molished with divers glues, wot aren't very healthy.

Reply to
Helen Deborah Vecht

The message from Countess-Palatine Blackberry the Perplexed of Divine Intervention. contains these words:

Reputedly. I'm certainly careful of it.

Reply to
Guy King

Formaldehyde uster be mentioned as a part offit.

Reply to
Cerumen

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Steve Walker" saying something like:

Bah.

Cheap Chinese-made telescopic sights.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

In article , Grimly Curmudgeon writes

Would you like a borrow of my keyring laser to tune them in?

Reply to
Roger Hunt

Might be a Baird Televisor....

Reply to
Andy Hall

The Medway Handyman

Would that be a BooBoo?

Reply to
John Rumm

Why not e-mail him yourself?

Go to

where there's a link.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Sticks them to the bottom so they can't come for air sort-a-fing?

Noel.

Reply to
Noel Foster