Sikaflex vs Bostik Matrix

Hi

I'm planning on glueing a solar panel to the roof of a motorhome and wondered if there was any difference in these two products.

TIA

David

Reply to
stoker

Dunno about Bostik Matrix but I have been mildly disappointed in Sikaflex as when I used it to seal the bath surround and sink, although its mechanical properties are good, it does succumb to a bit of black mould, and a good bleaching is needed every year to fix the discolouration,

Andy.

Reply to
andrewpreece