Shower Tray

Anybody know of a shower tray available in stone resin (white) but measuring

1100mm x 750mm? My Mum has at present this size tray in plastic and wants me to redo the bathroom for her. There isn't really an option to make it smaller (she needs the room for showering in) and due to other restraints in the house it cannot be made bigger easily. I have seen lots of trays that range 900 to1200 measurement but none at 1100. The existing tray has been in since before Mum moved in and it is a manufactured tray rather than a DIY make up.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

am i guessing that you have one and need to replace it ?

if so i could make you a shower base out of fibreglass if you was really struggling

Reply to
kev

Reply to
Douglas