Shower Problems

I have a overbath shower in my newish house that has no name or trade mark on it all.

Pictures of can be found on:

and

It has suddenly decided to drip! I can reduce the drip by turning the main on/off valve - the left hand one - back very slightly from the fully off position. This only reduces the drip but doesn't stop it.

I have taken off the cover and everything that seems to be unscrewable but can find no washer or anything that looks like a washer or any means of controlling the drip.

Can anyone help please ? Even the name/make of the shower might help if I have to replace it.

Many thanks

Terry

Reply to
Terry