Should have got him an Angle Grinder

A daughter is visiting her father and is helping in the kitchen.

She asks: "Tell me dad, how are you managing with the new I-Pad we gave you for your birthday?"

This clip is spoken in German but it's totally understandable in any language.

bert

polygonum

In message , bert writes

Reply to
geoff

That appeared about a week after the iPod 1was released!

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Is this akin to the speak your weight app for the Iphone?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Now everyone has had a chance to see it (again) I'll tell you that he was using his iPad as a chopping board, then rinsing it under a tap.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Someone found a real use for one!