Shelf Bracket

Does anyone know if this type of bracket is available in the UK? http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/9901_wall-shelf-display-ledge.htm
Someone posted this a while back, but haven't managed to find anything similar. I did notice that B&Q have something similar in polished chrome at 400mm wide and holds up to 6mm glass.
The most preferable option is one is satin chrome at 500mm.
On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:55:10 -0000, "Chris Spyrou"

Our local Focus DIY store in Bracknell appear to have something broadly similar.
PoP