Shelf bracket

Hi All

I'm looking for a shelf bracket like this

but much bigger; about 2' x 1' (2' x 2' would be even better as I have another plan!). I need to screw a couple to the back of a wooden filing cabinet so I can add a shelf on top.

I had in my mind a right-angle version of this type of stuff

Is this available?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Reply to
Grumps

this

but much

stuff

Is this

I've used these guys before - very good. They do a 570mm bracket.

Tournifreak

the uprights. There's going to be stuff under this shelf, and it's going to be as wide as the shelf.

Reply to
Grumps