Sharpening Router Bits

Hi All, I have a set of cheap crapy B&Q (spits over left shoulder) router bits which I use for rough work (the good bits I save for the final cut); they seem to keep an edge for (roughly) the first 3.2 seconds of use (well, maybe a little longer). Can anyone offer advice on sharpening these bits? When I bought them I considered them to be disposable, so any extension of life will be a bonus.
TIA.
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:42:12 +0000 (UTC), "Martin"

http://www.trendmachinery.co.uk/library/Routing_Guides/ccc.pdf
plus a few others in their guides series.
You can buy things like diamond sharpening stones from them as well.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Thanks Andy, that covers it.