Selling worktop clamps

I am selling some worktop clamps on eBay:

David

> David.

Good luck! The problem you'll have is that you can buy a packet of 10 from Screwfix for about 4 quid - with free postage if part of a bigger order. So an opening bid of £1 plus £3 postage is *already* starting to sound expensive!

Reply to
Set Square

>>> David.

and why it would cost £3 to post I don't know, 50p jiffy bag, and 60p stamp = £1.10!

Reply to
Dave Jones

You can only send 200g (2nd class) for 60p - and 9 clamps probably weigh more than that.

It's often the carriage costs which kill the bargains on Ebay - unless you happen to be local to the seller, and can collect, as I have done once or twice.

Reply to
Set Square