Latest Tesco Voucher Codes

Updated Today:

jonnyralphs

In message , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

Thanks, but I think that anybody that's interested has now bookmarked this from your previous posts

We really don't need daily updates

tyvm

Reply to
raden

anyone that commits fraud and tells the defrauded company about it in writing, under password access, needs their head examining.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Reply to
Nick

If they are the same as the ones I get through the post they get you various amounts of discount when you order on-line.. I don't know how it works if several people use the same code .I would expect that only the first person gets the discount .. Stuart

Reply to
Stuart