'Seeing' Android phone from Windows PC

It would fail after something wrote something to it. It just happened that it was FTP.

Really, what wrote data to the card was the OS. FTP was just the OS's client in this case.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Higton

On Mon, 01 Jun 2015 14:14:43 +0100, Roger Mills wrote of:

Your speech-to-text engine is showing its inadequacies, I fear.

Cheers, -- tlvp (hare today, ghaan tomorrow :-) )

Reply to
tlvp

Ah, so it's that sort of hare. Makes sense. I don't think I had ever seen it written down, and just assumed it was hair was some reason - probably on the basis of having the stuff inside the head as well as outside!

Reply to
Roger Mills

No harm done. "Learn something new every day" :-) . Cheers, -- tlvp

Reply to
tlvp

Up until very recently I had always thought, 'having a mare' was something to do with horses which makes absolutely no sense. I've now found out it's actually, 'having a (night)mare' which is much more sensible.

Reply to
chris

On W7 it will detect the phone and install the Samsung driver ... I tried it with S2 yesterday and worked fine, and I know it works with my S4 & S5

You may need to install driver. go to

Though it maybe that Samsung does not support an OS as old as W98 .... was 17 years ago :-)

Could also see if you can install Samsung KIES ... that may help 'if' it support 98

Reply to
rick