Security camera question

In message , "dennis@home" writes

I really would shut up now dense, if I were you

Reply to
geoff

His real name is Billy No Mates.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Well, it was at Marconis

Reply to
geoff

But it's over a 1.3 miles away from toolstation:-) 800 yards to Asda my arse.

New housing estate? Is that relevant?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

If we stick den in charge does that make him the national me[e|a]t head?

Reply to
John Rumm

In case you hadn't noticed I have tried that for months now.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

I know you have problems with reality, but it doesn''t look like it

Reply to
geoff

Shame you didn't shut up when you accused me of tax fraud & ripping off old ladies.

Shame you grassed me up to trading standards you slimy little twunt.

Now I know where you live.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Show one post where I have replied to TMH or ARW in the last few months. I ignore them both.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Where have I mentioned either of those two?

There was John Rumm a few says ago, and various others recently

You've made enemies, enemies who now know quite a lot about you

Reply to
geoff

So you say.

Anyway you are ignored too.

Reply to
dennis

Don't think I would count donboi as an enemy... argumentative, deceitful, & creepy perhaps, but the internet is just too full of crackpots to single him out for special status.

Reply to
John Rumm

Enemies? hardly! Dennis isn't worth being an enemy of.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

More a figure of fun?

You know he will say something stupid or incorrect. you just have to wait.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I think he is trying to spread the idea that there are lots of people on his mailing list so that if anything bad happens to the family he keeps posting the address of he can spread the blame. I don't for one second think of you as an enemy just a bit argumentative but frequently correct. You may not have noticed that I never argue with anyone that is correct at the time. Except once when I got you and Dave mixed up somehow. Its probably old age creeping up.

Reply to
dennis

Your familly den. And I am not suggesting anything bad should happen to your family.

Having you as the man of the house means they already have enough problems.

In English please.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Maybe a bit strong , yes